Wednesday 18 September 2013

My name is Mimi

My name is Mimi, and I am from Japan
I arrived here since February this year, and now studying English. It is difficult to write, every month I have an assignment, writing a short essay.
I used to be a nurse in Japan, my parents are getting mad why I left my job. It is a good job, and nowadays it is very difficult to find a good job.
I like adventure. I have been to 16 counties, but not the usual country you go. I went to Cuba, Israel... yes, all by myself.



7 comments:

  1. When are you coming to France?
    I will be please to meet you.
    But also, I travel sometime in Japan.
    You are very beautifull.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi mimi,
    i steve from indonesian, if you interesting to come here,
    contact me, email: pisgor75@yahoo.co.id

    see you cute :)
    your smile is kawaii
    (low japan language, xD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. contact me when ur coming to indonesia

    ReplyDelete