Friday 1 February 2013

My name is Nicole


 
With Sanjeev, Indian BF




My name is Nicole, or call me Nico or Ni - ke - er. I am from ZhangZhou. I have been in the city for 6 years. I came to do my High School and then studied Uni. Now I am just doing a part time work massage.
This massage place is new, the boss is nice.They charges customer massage $35 for halfhour and $50 for an hour.  I got paid half of it, but I get tip for doing a happy ending. If they want me to take off my clothes, it is $50, and extra $20  I can do a bit of body slide.
My customers are mostly westerners. I prefer them as they usually can't recognize me outside. Unlike Asian and Chinese which I can bump into Chinatown.
Westerners are better customers, they like sexy fuller body girls, and cute Chinese girls. They don't mind if they are older. If you asked them to choose a 20 or 30 years old, they prefer a 30 yo. They don't mind small boobs, as they already seen enough of their wife/gf big ones.
I don't have a boyfriend, and not thinking of married yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment