Friday 1 February 2013

Su Zizi

A college student paid her tuition fees by posing as in naked model portraits, sparking a heated discussion online, Beijing News reported on Jan 5 2011. Su Zizi (not her real name) is a sophomore at the influencial Renmin University in China. She threw a small exhibition named 'Who Am I at the end of 2010' at her university, demonstrating some of her nude portraits.

"I have to support myself during study. I can get 500 yuan ($75) for each set of naked pictures." she said, "at the very first, I was so nervous about others' reaction to me, but later on I know how to protect myself and my family, such as signing a contract, which means if the images are distributed by studios they will face legal penalties."
But not everyone understands her choice. Rumors, even unfriendly words could be read from some online posts.
"I should clarify that my job as a naked model is legal, though it is despised by some. I get more interests from this naked portrait as an art form. Since I have learned how to display one’s inner beauty through nude body, I would like to become an excellent photographer in this industry in future."















No comments:

Post a Comment