Monday 7 January 2013

My name is Hana

I am Hana. I have lived in Sydney for more than 2 years. I am 26 years old and from Niigata, the capital of Niigata prefecture, and 100 km west from Fukushima. Things are not that good in Japan at the moment, especially after the nuclear accident at Fukushima. People are scared as the government never tell the truth.
I studied English literature in Japan, funny enough I only know that my English is ok, but I can't remember any of the literature.
I worked in a retail shop, selling clothes and stuff. But economy is not that good in Japan. So I came to Australia for a change.
But Australia is also an expensive place, and I have to do some work.
I became a massage girl a year ago, being introduced by my Chinese friend. I don't even know how to massage to start with. All I know is those men like my body. So I just took my clothes off, and rub my body against them, they liked body to body massage. And I finish with a had job. Not a difficult job.
I worked 4 to 5 days a week, but most of it gone to pay rent, food, and an expensive tuition fee. I studied business in some college once a week. I don't really want to learn anything, but just to get the visa.
I would like to stay in Australia, maybe easiest to find an Aussie guy. But I am too lazy for that, beside, Aussie men just like big boobs, and they don't care about the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment