Monday 7 January 2013

My name is Kylie


 My name is Kylie. I live in Seoul and I studied English. It was my third year and I take a break and come to Australia to look for work experience.
I got the working holiday visa. I thought I could work here and can find an English course.
But life is tough here, working in a Korean restaurant is low paid. Living expenses are quite expensive in Sydney.
A friend of my sister told me I could work as a massage lady. I don't need to have sex, just need to take off my clothes and do massage. I am very confused. After 2 weeks of sleepless thought I decided to go for it. The shop offer a brief 3 sessions of training. A senior lady showed me how to do a massage, body slide and hand job. And there I go. Lucky that my first customer was a regular and he was kind enough to tell me what to do. So I worked here for 6 months and I can pay for a tuition course to study English.  I can handle those men easily, asked them few questions and pretend to care. Where do you live? What do you do? What is your job? What are you doing after this? Ha... all standard questions


No comments:

Post a Comment