Sunday 13 January 2013

My name is Sally







Hi, my name is Sally. I have been here for almost 2  years now. I studied graphics design in Korea. It is a boring subject. I don't like study. I only like design. I have studied 2 years, and I need a break. I want to travel to different countries. I have been to Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, and now I want to learn English in Australia. Living here is tough. First I work as a retail assistant selling clothes and accessories. But pay is low, and hard working. I read in a Korean magazine about the Korean massage shop. It is quite big, and good pay, and it is also clean. So now I work 5 days a week, 10 hours a day. It is good money. And it is working 5 days a week as everybody else does.
I have to say I am very popular. I can have continuous booking from noon until 7 pm. Some men continues to see me every week or every 2 weeks for 2 years now. They like to pamper me and also give me a massage instead. In exchange, I treat them well. And give them a happy ending.
There are also weird guys. This guy likes to eat my saliva, he asked me to spit on him.
Then this Greek bisexual. He has a boyfriend. Everytime he fucked or finished being fucked by his boyfriend,  he came to see me. He liked Greek Style, but also liked girls. I feel dirty with this guy, but I am just working.
I want to goto a college and learn English better. And still have to finish my degree in Korea, 2 more years to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment