Monday 7 January 2013

My name is Lulu


My name is Lulu. I am 24 years student from NanNing, China. I came here almost 8 years ago. After finishing my high school in China, my parents sent me over to Sydney. Like all other Chinese students who came through the agent, they enrolled me to study another year of high school here. Just a way of getting money from Chinese Students  Then after entering several schools, colleges, and universities (I even enrolled in studying fine arts), I studied Accounting at a University here.
I became a massage girl about 4 years ago. Then, a boy from NanNing keep chasing me and asked me to be his girl friend. After being chased and get fed up, I said ok. We just go out for few dates. Then one day he asked me if he can borrowed some money to pay his school fee. He said his parents' money is coming late and will return the money as soon as he got them. I foolishly lent him my own money meant to pay for my tuition $4000.
After I have given him the money, he just disappeared. That Bastard.
Now I have to pay my tuition. At that time I worked in a massage shop as a receptionist, not a good pay just $10 per hour. I asked to borrow money from my boss. Instead my boss asked me to work as a massage girl. I got no choice now, otherwise I don't have money to pay for a tuition fee.

Believe it or not, I was a virgin when first worked as a massage lady. I never touched anyone's dick, let alone doing a handjob for them. So there I was, working everyday for 2 weeks to get my money back.
Ever since then, I became a massage girl.
Not a nice job, but it is one of the easiest job. I have tried many other jobs, as telemarketer  cleaner, shop keeper, all sucks and low pay. For this, at least I got money to pay rent and food.
I just need to do some massage, and give them a handjob. Sometime I got paid extra to take off my clothes.
I don't mind, it is the easiest job, I have done many other shit jobs.

There are many weirdos. Here are my top perverts: A guy who just like to sleep. An uncle who likes to treat me as his 5 year old daughter. A deaf man who likes to be beaten, and dick pulled. A weirdo who likes to have cake thrown on his body. A Vietnamese man who likes to watch me masturbate. A guy who wants me to watch AV movie with him. A man who likes to see me touching myself. An African with a foot long dick.












No comments:

Post a Comment