Monday 7 January 2013

My name is Missha


 My name is Missha. That's my working name. My real name is Sunny. As you see, there are many Korean named Sunny.
I worked in a travel agent company for a while in Korea before I came to Sydney. The company got reorganized and I became redundant. Life is tough in Korea and to find a good job is not easy.
When I first arrived in Sydney life is not good as well. I worked as a cleaner for a Korean boss. Korean does a lot of cleaning company here. Paid is low and hard work.
My friend introduced me to work as a massage girl in one of the Korean shop.
Working in the massage shop also not easy. Lots of competition. But at least I got paid $80 per hour.
The Lebanese guys are the worst, they think they are so manly paying girls, but they all just have small dicks and can't hold long before they ejaculate.
I'd like to go back to Korea, in Seoul food can be much cheaper especially around the campus. And Korean food is the best.




No comments:

Post a Comment